The term “Accessibility Professionals” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4 Alliance Blvd, Unit 123, Barrie, Ontario. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Accessibility Professionals Inc.’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario.
- All content on Accessibility Professionals Inc. websites and in promotional materials is protected under copyright.
- On occasion, Accessibility Professionals Inc. will grant dealers permission to use our copyrighted content on their own websites or promotional materials for the express purpose of promoting our line of products (i.e. Freedom Showers, Freedom Lift Systems, Freedom Bathtubs)
- Valerie Holt from Accessibility Professionals Inc. must grant express permission in advance, in writing, to use any copyrighted material or content, and must approve how this material will be used.
- Do not take/use any content directly from our websites. You can request to use specific images, graphics, logos and we will send them to you in digital form.
- Your use of any copyrighted content must be for express purpose of exclusively promoting and selling Freedom Showers, Freedom Lift Systems, or Freedom Bathtubs.
- Any use outside of the above terms will constitute a trademark or copyright infringement.